ABOUT THE BT COUNSELING DEPARTMENT
The mission of the Bloom Trail High School Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive counseling program to assist students in acquiring the skills, knowledge, and attitudes needed to become effective citizens, and lifelong learners. Our goal is to cultivate their academic, career, personal and social development to prepare them to reach their highest potential. We provide guidance services to all students and cater to their academic, career, and social/emotional needs.
Senior Parent Information Night: Wednesday, September 1 at 6pm (click for more details)
- Graduation Requirements Class of 2022- Click here
- Virtual College and Career Office- Click here
- College Representatives Visiting BT Students during lunches- Click here
- Virtual College Tours- Click here
- Virtual College Fairs- Click here
On October 1, the application for the 2023-2024 FAFSA will be available online. All students planning on attending a vocational, 2 year, or 4 year college/university is required to complete a FAFSA so they can be considered for grants, scholarships and loans to help aid in paying for their college education.
The Counseling office will have a Financial Aid Night on Thursday, September 29 at 6:00pm in the school Auditorium to discuss the ins and outs of the FAFSA process– we hope to see you there! CLICK HERE for a flyer for more information!
- Click here for our local, community based scholarships.
- Click here to create your account for Going Merry. Going Merry has thousands of national, regional, and local scholarships. There are also opportunities for every grade level, from freshmen to seniors.
- Click here to login to Naviance. This program offers thousands of scholarships for students and allows them to search in the National Scholarship Bank. Students can also access local, community scholarships in this program.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
708-758-7000 ext. 3114 708-758-7000 ext. 3175