For seniors needing assistance with their FAFSA, please create Going Merry account. This program will break down the FAFSA completion process and will help you complete this graduation requirement in a faster and easier, step-by-step process.
- Click here to create your Going Merry account today!
- What is Going Merry and how does it help me complete my FAFSA– Click here for more information.
- Click here for the PowerPoint from the 2021 Graduation Requirement Meeting
On Thursday, October 1, the application for the 2021-2022 FAFSA will be available online. All students planning on attending a vocational, 2 year, or 4 year college/university is required to complete a FAFSA so they can be considered for grants, scholarships and loans to help aid in paying for their college education. Click Here for Help
- Click the YouTube link below to watch the recording from our Virtual Financial Aid Night
- Click here for the PowerPoint presentation from Financial Aid Night
- Click here for Financial Aid Resources
- Click here for the FAFSA Step-by-step guide
- Click here for the FAFSA Step-by-Step guide in SPANISH
- Apply for your FSA ID here
- Apply for the FAFSA here
- Financial Aid- all the information you’ll ever need!
- Click here for our local, community based scholarships.
- Click here to create your account for Going Merry. Going Merry has thousands of national, regional, and local scholarships. There are also opportunities for every grade level, from freshmen to seniors.
- Click here to login to Naviance. This program offers thousands of scholarships for students and allows them to search in the National Scholarship Bank. Students can also access local, community scholarships in this program.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
708-758-7000 ext. 3114 708-758-7000 ext. 3175